MAIN PAGE HISTORY INDEX WILDLIFE INDEX   DAGNAM PARK MAP NOAK HILL MAP

THE BEAR INN

 

A sad story of our times. Sign the petition to keep the name.   Click Here

 

The Bear Public House probably about 1910.

Photo below from the Romford History facebook page, thanks to Karen Gibson. A guess 1930s.

The Bear in 2005. Photo Don Tait.

Extended some time previously to the left and the right, including poorly matched windows, but the original central section is still obvious.